Looking for a little getaway? Located in the heart of Downtown Kirkland, the Heathman Hotel is a wonderful place to stay for a romantic weekend away from the kids, a fun night with the girlfriends, or a chance for the family to have a little adventure! It is walking distance to the Kirkland waterfront, many shops and restaurants, parks, and much more!
We’ve stayed at the Heathman Hotel many times, for various special occasions, including our wedding night and anniversaries, and I love it! The hotel is beautiful, the service is excellent and the restaurant, Trellis, is my favorite! Chef Brian Scheehser is incredible! I love that a lot of the produce served at Trellis is from Chef Brian’s own 15-acre farm in Woodinville. The rest of the ingredients are sourced as locally as possible. The food is delicious! Eating a salad that was literally picked from the ground two hours earlier? What could be better?
Trellis Dining Room
Now through the end of May, book a Classic Room with 1 King Bed or 2 Double Beds for just $129 per night for Friday, Saturday, or Sunday nights, as well as Memorial Day Monday! This is an incredible deal, as rates are normally around $199 per night this time of year.
Classic Room with 1 King Bed
Here’s what’s included in your stay:
– Your choice of 3 mattress options: Pillowtop, Feather bed or Temperpedic
– Bottle of Champagne
– FREE Argosy Cruise Tickets (Downtown Kirkland Location)
– Free dog beds, bowls and handmade dog biscuits available for man’s best friend (1st & 2nd Floors)
– Bicycles available for exploring the city (Free up to 4 hours)
– Luxury Hybrid SUV transportation with a 10 mile radius on the Eastside (Kirkland, Bellevue, Redmond, Woodinville)
– Free Wifi Access in each room
– Direct TV with Premium Movie Channels
– In-Room Dining available through Trellis
– Fitness Center Access
– Cribs & Pack N Plays available upon request
– Mini Fridges available upon request
– Microwaves available upon request
Other Information To Know:
– 12.4% Tax is not included
– Valet Parking with 24 hour access to your vehicle is $13 per night
If you have any questions, feel free to call the hotel directly. The staff are all very helpful and friendly, but my particular favorite is Chris. I may be a little biased, though, as he is my husband! If you talk to him, let him know you heard about this deal through Thrifty Family Finds!